1. Working on digital module design/verification/backend;
2. Responsible for RTL design & simulation, FPGA verification, backend design, mixed chip DRC/LVS etc.;
3. Cooperating tightly with analog group, interfacing to supporting groups such as design, layout, test, and application engineering.
1. Tapeout and working experiences from RTL to GDS.
2. Familiar with ASIC design flow - front/back-end;
3. Familiar with EDA tools such as VCS/Modelsim, Design Compiler, Prime Time, ICC/Encounter etc.;
4. Experience on Verilog/VHDL design such as I2C, SMBUS, SPI, 51core etc.;
5. Experience on FPGA verification;
6. Good oral and written English communication skills;
7. Creative, self-motivated, responsible, good team work spirit.
The candidate will design the high performance power management products including switching regulators, LDOs, multi-channel PMUs and etc.
Candidates will work closely with other function teams like marketing, application, product and test during the whole product development cycle, from the defini- tion to the release.
1. Solid knowledge on analog circuit design, especially on Power ICs (switching voltage regulators, LED drivers, LDO and etc)
2. Strong knowledge in high performance analog block design like amplifier, bandgap, comparator and etc
3. Capable of leading/driving the design projects and solving the complex technical challenges;
4. Experience using analog simulation tools;
5. Ability to analyze and develop a debugging strategy for power management chip is a major plus.
6. A good knowledge of ESD circuits is also required.
7. Understanding of the test program development is a plus.
8. Ability to coach and mentor the junior design engineers - Ability to work with cross-function teams is very important 9. Proven record in product development
10. Fluent in English, both written and verbal
11. Must be highly self-motivated, innovative and results-oriented 12. Master above degrees in EE or Microelectronics related majors
1. Responsible for IC analog chip/IP layout
2. Responsible for verification of the layout with Cadence DRC/LVS
3. Responsible for chip floorplan
4. Assist the project tapeout
1. Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Microelectronics/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent
2. Solid understanding on IC technology and circuit design
3. 2~3 years experience in Candence Virtuoso
4. Ability to work effectively and take responsibility
1. Build channel and connect to major customers;
2. Manage and develop key accounts to achieve the sales goal and drive new design-ins and design-wins;
3. Customer relationship building;
4. Coordinate with distributors on sales forecast, customer demand and inventory control;
5. Coordinate with FAE and Marketing team on new product promotion and new market penetration.
6. Responsible for Agent management, training, performance tracking and customer development guidance.
1. Electronic engineering, Electrical Automation or Computer Science/Engineering.
2. Over 3 years experience in sales/ marketing of Analog or Mix signal IC; Motor driver/ white goods market is preferred;
3. Good communications skills and excellent interpersonal skills;
4. Positive and aggressive attitude;
5. Good team work.
6. Solid ability to communicate in English.